Password SelectionIt is important to have a password that is easy to remember, but hard to guess.
Hackers can guess your password if it is a name or word from the dictionary.
The best password will contain the following:
- At least two Capital letters
- At least one lower-case letter
- At least one number
- At least two symbols
But imagining and then remembering such a password can be difficult.
Ok, here is how to make great passwords.
- Start with a really simple word or name at least 6 letters long. I will use my name: eicrasoft
- Change two letters to symbols that look similar. Use $ for s, @ for a, ! for i, and so on: ei$cr@sof~t
- Change a letter to a number that looks similar. Use 1 for l, 0 for o, 8 for b, and so on: Tr05z063zMeFB93
- Include two Capital letters, like this: EI$cR@a0S44=X
Great! Now you have a password that is easy to remember, but hard to guess.
It is acceptable to make a few different passwords and reuse them for different sites and devices. Just be sure that you don't reuse your most important passwords.
Still problem ? Click Here to get help from 3rd party to create a strong hard to guess password for you.