To Set Up Your E-Mail Account in Microsoft Entourage.
1. Open Microsoft Entourage.
2. Select Tools -> Accounts.
3. Click "New".
4. If the "Account Setup Assistant" window displays, click "Configure account manually".
5. Select POP for the account type and click OK.
6. On the Edit Account window, enter your information as follows:
Enter a name for your account, for example, My Mail, Work, or Home.
Enter your first and last name.
Enter your full E-mail address, for example: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Same as Username, enter your full E-mail Address again.
Enter mail.domain.com which domain.com is your domain name.
Enter your E-mail account password.
Click "Click here for more advanced sending options."
7. Select "Override default SMTP port" and change the number to 25 or 26.
8. Select "SMTP server requires authentication" and "Use same settings as receiving mail server". Click OK.